ODA specialists have prepared a minimal but effective basket of cosmetics products to help care for skin with pigment spots.
What are pigment spots? These are brown spots caused by irresponsible sunburn, acne or other skin scratches, wounds. Also, they can occur as the skin ages, sometimes after pregnancy. The following products are most suitable for this skin:
Active cleanser with lactic acid 5%
• Gently but deeply cleanses the facial skin, helps remove dead skin cells
• Helps restore moisture balance to healthy skin
• Designed to brighten gray skin with pigmented spots
• Helps to penetrate other substances in the product
Firming cream with lactic acid
• Effectively reduces the visibility of wrinkles
• Whitens and brightens tired, gray skin
• Restores the firmness and elasticity of facial skin
• Combination of organic acids (lactic, glycol, phytin and hoof) and vitamin C brightens pigment spots
• Promotes skin regeneration
• Brightens the skin and protects it from the negative effects of the environment
Step 1: Massage the active cleanser on dry facial skin in a gentle circular motion. Use it specifically on dry skin because water neutralizes the acid and it does not perform its function to the fullest. Rinse facial skin with water.
Step 2: Distribute the whitening-brightening serum evenly locally only on pigment spots. Let it soak into the skin of your face, this may take a few minutes.
Step 3: Distribute the firming face cream evenly. Use it in the morning and evening.
Warning: Last items in stock!