B r i g h t e n i n g & W h i t ening concentrate View larger

BRIGHTENING & WHITENING CONCENTRATE 30 ML

The active ingredients in this product not only brighten and remove existing dark spots, but also prevent the formation of new ones.

• Lactic and glycolic acid protect the skin from inflammation, brighten dark spots, stimulate the rapid regeneration of the skin, ensure the effective production of collagen and elastin, and also strengthen the skin’s immune system.
  • Vitamin C brightens and protects the skin from the effects of free radicals, strengthens the skin’s immune system and ensures the timely production of collagen.

Kojic and phytic acid remove existing dark spots and prevent the formation of new ones.

Write a review

The active ingredients in this product not only brighten and remove existing dark spots, but also prevent the formation of new ones.

• Lactic and glycolic acid protect the skin from inflammation, brighten dark spots, stimulate the rapid regeneration of the skin, ensure the effective production of collagen and elastin, and also strengthen the skin’s immune system.
  • Vitamin C brightens and protects the skin from the effects of free radicals, strengthens the skin’s immune system and ensures the timely production of collagen.

Kojic and phytic acid remove existing dark spots and prevent the formation of new ones.